He wears a yellow tuxedo.
His players dance and go on dates during games.
Parking penguins. Grandma beauty pageants. A breakdancing first base coach.
It’s all part of the Savannah Bananas “Fans First” experience.
Jesse shares his family’s amazing story and delivers a clear message: if businesses aren’t different they won’t exist.
Get a notepad handy and listen to how Jesse and his wife Emily turned a floundering baseball team into a sold out spectacle.
Discover lessons you can apply in your business.
And find out how Fans First U is helping businesses deliver remarkable experiences.
More highlights include:
- Listen carefully, respond creatively.
- Why the Savannah Bananas send fans a playlist to listen to on the way to the ballpark.
- If you were to charge admission, how would you change the experience?
- Looking at your customers as fans.
We also talk about:
- Magic Castle Hotel‘s popsicle hotline.
- A message from dead Marilyn Monroe.
- Soapy Joe’s Carwash karaoke.
- Incentivizing stories instead of sales.
- And of course, Maverick!
This is a Bonfire Certified episode you don’t want to miss. Welcome to 2020!
Thank you to our headline sponsor Nationwide Marketing Group. As a member of Nationwide Marketing group, you instantly have access to over 200+ ambitious, entrepreneurial-minded advocates who are dedicated to helping your business thrive.
Nationwide serves more than 5,500 independent retail members with tools, resources, training, and technology to help their businesses grow.
Also, thanks to our sponsor, PureCare. PureCare designs essential elements necessary to create a healthy sleep environment. PureCare manufactures the official mattress and pillow protectors of both the National Sleep Foundation and the Woman’s Choice Award.
Watch the live video of most episodes at Facebook.com/DosMarcosPodcast.
Make sure and subscribe to our email to get a direct dose of Dos Marcos.